BIOGARDE™ destroys microbes that come into contact with the fabric by disrupting the cell wall of the microbe - suffocating and sterilizing the cell.
The treatment creates a permanent, embedded and non-leaching coating of silver particles onto fibre. Because it is durably bonded to fabric, it is stable, non-soluble and washer/drier-resistant.
- Non-toxic and skin-safe Oeko-Tex® 100 - Class 1 (safe for babies).
- 2 PLY
- BioGarde™ presents no skin allergy issues.
- Effective guarantee for a minimum of 100 washes - engineered to withstand the rigours and hard-wearing demands of continuous-use uniforms and fabrics whilst guaranteeing an anti-microbial barrier throughout the life-span of the item.
- Comfortable elastic ear loops.
- Can be commercially laundered.
- Easy care.
- Designed to fit close to the face for superior protection.
- The Arrow Face Mask is not a respirator or a certified medical device, nor is it PPS certified or anti-viral. However it is a washable and reusable face protector.
- This product has a lead time of 10 working days as it is made to order. All mask sales are final and non-refundable and due to hygiene safety, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of this product.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate fee of $15.00 Australia wide and where in stock, dispatched within 3 working days. Please allow up to 10 working days for your order to be received.
If a garment is not stocked in our warehouse, it will be clearly marked underneath the add to cart button with the expected lead time before we can your order on the courier to you - like you, we don't like surprises so we try to be as upfront as possible.
If your order consists of multiple items and some of those items have an extended lead time, your order will be dispatched when all items are available to ship.
Occasionally, the unexpected does happen, so if a delay in your order occurs we will endeavour to notify you by email to let you know what's going on.
Do you allow returns?
Arrow Uniforms will return or exchange your garment within 30 days of invoice and we will issue you a full refund minus any freight costs. We do ask that you pay the cost of the return postage or courier. Garments must be returned in original condition including packaging with a copy of the invoice.
Please note: Because branding cannot usually be removed without risking damage to the garments, branded garments cannot be returned for exchange or refund, unless under contract.
You made a mistake, do I still have to pay the freight?
Sorry about that! If we send you the wrong garments we will replace them at no cost to you, simply call us free on 1800 603 222 with your invoice number and we will send you a label so you can return it at no cost to you.
No problem! If you require a different style, colour or size, simply place a new order at shop.arrowuniforms.com.au